HospiVision - Touching lives. Giving hope.
"The sun of righteousness shall arise with healing in its rays" (Mal. 4:2)
Illness is a reality we all have to face. Serious illness and hospitalisation can be a challenging, traumatic, or life changing experience, especially when it has to be faced without access to any resources or support.
Imagine now, facing illness, surgery or hospitalization, but being able to call on a compassionate HospiVision friend who can support and comfort you, your family, the caregiver or professional health care worker as you undertake this journey.
We do this by:
- Providing emotional, social, spiritual and physical support and trauma counselling to patients and families in hospital.
- Supporting children in health crisis and infected or affected by HIV & AIDS in the family.
- Counselling (including pre- and post test) and support for people living with HIV & AIDS and their families as well as training for care-givers.
- Supporting medical & paramedical personnel and care-givers through special programmes.
- Facilitating a valuable volunteer services programme to assist in the above.
- Providing training for those who wish to become involved in caring and/or wish to start their own ministry.
HospiVision is a faith-based organisation specialising in psycho-social and spiritual care, counselling and training, as well as physical support, in the health care environment.
Find us on http://maps.google.co.za by typing "HospiVision" in the search field